Application Form to the SERP-Chem Programme - CLOSED
To apply to the SERP-Chem programme please enter your email address in the box below and press the submit button. You will received and email from us containing a link to follow in order to fill all the required information for the registration to the SERP-Chem programme. You will have opportunity to come back at any time to complete, submit or check the status of your registration.
- Your CV as a PDF file
- A cover letter (motivation letter) as PDF file
- Your grades from the first year of your Bachelor studies (including an explanation of the grading system used at your university) as PDF file
- Passport (or identity card for students from the European Union) as PDF file
- Proof of english proficiency
- Paper Based Test: 550 or higher
- Computer Based Test: 213 or higher
- Internet Based Test: 82 or higher
- Cambridge ESOL IELTS: 6.0 points or higher
- EUROPASS - Council of Europe: B2 independent user or higher
An applicant from an institution where the language of instruction is not English is required to provide official test results:
If you have any doubt, please contact us before applying.
- Recommendation letter on letterhead paper and hand signed (optional)
- Contact details of a referee
If you have lost our email containing the link to access your account, please resubmit your email address.
In order to fill your application in the best conditions, we highly recommend you to update your internet browser to the latest version.