All courses during this semester
- French Courses (3 ECTS)
- Quantum mechanics, thermodynamic, applications (4 ECTS)
- Reaction dynamics in gas and solution phases, fundamentals of electron transfer (5 ECTS)
- Experimental methods : UV, IR, X Spectroscopies, NMR, RPE, Mass (4 ECTS)
- Introduction to biophysics and bio-informatics (4 ECTS)
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry (3 ECTS)
- Industrial Applications and Introduction to Patent Law (4 ECTS)
- Summer School (3 ECTS)
Developing the four language skills in order to be able to communicate with the French: oral and written understanding and oral and written expressions; practical aspects of language in the multimedia room semi self-guided.
The objectives are to cover basic French for oral expression and to get knowledge in French civilization.
Connexions Level 1 and Level 2, published by Didier
Laurence Peyraud (Course Coordinator)
Tutorial: 30 h
Final exam: 100 %