All courses during this semester
- Ceramic Materials (6 ECTS)
- Corrosion and Electrochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Italian Course (3 ECTS)
- Solid State Inorganic Chemistry (4 ECTS)
- Surface Science and Nanostructuring (6 ECTS)
- Technology, Instrumentation and Materials for Energy and Environment (6 ECTS)
Surface Science and Nanostructuring
Introduction to surfaces, structure and electronic states, vibrational, electronic and magnetic excitations, adsorption, introduction to the nanoworld and artificial nanostructures. Experimental methods for investigation and manipulation of surfaces and nanostructures.
Understanding of the fundamentals of surface science.
Mario Agostino Rocca
Lecture & tutorial: 48 h
Final exam: 75 %
Lab: 25 %