All courses during this semester
- Bibliography research / Presentation of research facilities (2 ECTS)
- Computational chemistry: application in photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Environmental photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Luminescence of rare earth elements. Application in chemistry and biology (5 ECTS)
- Photochemistry and luminescence spectroscopy - applications in chemistry and molecular biology (6 ECTS)
- Polish Language (3 ECTS)
- Single molecule spectroscopy (4 ECTS)
Culture lectures, conversations, reading and writing exercises
Allow the student to achieve a sufficient oral and written comprehension of the local language of the housing country. As well as an introduction to country culture.
The language course will be offered in 3 options:
- Beginners (joint group with 1 semester students).
- Intermediate (students who have already some Polish knowledge)
- Advanced (students who have already good Polish knowledge)
After completing this course; All the students will be able to communicate, speak and write, every day life requirements. The Intermediate group will be able also to read and write texts. The advanced group will be able also to write texts related to scientific topics