All courses during this semester
- Bibliography research / Presentation of research facilities (2 ECTS)
- Computational chemistry: application in photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Environmental photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Luminescence of rare earth elements. Application in chemistry and biology (5 ECTS)
- Photochemistry and luminescence spectroscopy - applications in chemistry and molecular biology (6 ECTS)
- Polish Language (3 ECTS)
- Single molecule spectroscopy (4 ECTS)
Single molecule spectroscopy
- Methods for detection and manipulation of single (bio-) molecules: confocal microscopy, FRET, ...
- Applications: enzyme catalysis, conformational changes of proteins, DNA, and RNA, molecular interactions (complexes of DNA/RNA-protein, ion channels), diffusion of surface receptors.