All courses during this semester
- Bibliography research / Presentation of research facilities (2 ECTS)
- Computational chemistry: application in photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Environmental photochemistry (5 ECTS)
- Luminescence of rare earth elements. Application in chemistry and biology (5 ECTS)
- Photochemistry and luminescence spectroscopy - applications in chemistry and molecular biology (6 ECTS)
- Polish Language (3 ECTS)
- Single molecule spectroscopy (4 ECTS)
- Intramolecular, photophysical deactivation
- Excited state quenching; energy transfer and electron transfer mechanisms
- Important types of the reactions.
- Synthesis of ozone, photochemical smog, processes in soil.
- Reactions of selected water pollutants (pesticides, aromatic hydrocarbons, chloroaromatic compounds, organic substances dissolved in water).
- Generation of oxidants (singlet oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radicals).
- Degradation of selected organic compounds