All courses during this semester
- French Courses (3 ECTS)
- Quantum mechanics, thermodynamic, applications (4 ECTS)
- Reaction dynamics in gas and solution phases, fundamentals of electron transfer (5 ECTS)
- Experimental methods : UV, IR, X Spectroscopies, NMR, RPE, Mass (4 ECTS)
- Introduction to biophysics and bio-informatics (4 ECTS)
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry (3 ECTS)
- Industrial Applications and Introduction to Patent Law (4 ECTS)
- Summer School (3 ECTS)
Innovation and Valorisation
Personal Professionnal Projet
Safety at work
Seminars of industrials
The summer school of the SERP Chem Master Course aims at training young scientists in ready to use professionnal and entrepreunarial tools and methods, necessary for integrating the research and industrial sectors.
The trainings are focused on communication, project management, accounting, NTIC, European patent law, safety at work, innovation and valorisation, and preparation of a personal professionnal project.
The school will promote linkages between multicultural participants, improving the employability of students and networking at international level.
Ivan Coste Maniere, Skema Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France
Giorgio Musso, Italy
Sandrine Lacombe, Université Paris-Sud, France
Dorota Piontek, Uniwersytet Adama Mickiewicza, Poland
Nicolas Rabasso, Université Paris Sud, France
Ryszard Naskrecki, Poland